italkoutloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see as an application?

2 posters

Go down

What would you like to see as an application? Empty What would you like to see as an application?

Post by italkoutloud Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Just a simple question, if you could have an application made for you what would it be?

*Nothing inappropriate.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :
What would you like to see as an application? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to see as an application? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

https://italkoutloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see as an application? Empty Re: What would you like to see as an application?

Post by Grey Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Well, it would probably have to be a game where you can go online with others with an avatar, interact, and play games together.
Grey
Grey

Number of posts : 5
Warnings :
What would you like to see as an application? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like to see as an application? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see as an application? Empty Re: What would you like to see as an application?

Post by italkoutloud Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:19 pm

That would be interesting.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:36 pm

italkoutloud wrote:That would be interesting.
ya, i would get it Razz. Hey, u have msn messanger?
Grey
Grey

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:54 am

Grey wrote:
italkoutloud wrote:That would be interesting.
ya, i would get it Razz. Hey, u have msn messanger?

I do but I don't use it much. I don't really have time for it.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:38 pm

ok, can we talk later? I really need to talk to you.
Grey
Grey

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Just send me a personal message (PM) here on this forum.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

i sent you a pm. Did you get it?
Grey
Grey

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Yep. I'm going to respond.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum