italkoutloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1)

2 posters

Go down

Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Empty Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1)

Post by italkoutloud Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:25 pm

These are the official rules/guidelines for the first part of the first italkoutloud giveaway,

When the italkoutloud YouTube channel reaches 500 subscribers, the first part of the three part giveaway will start. I will randomly choose a winner for the giveaway. To announce winners I will make a video and post the winner's username on this forum.

1. You must be subscribed to the italkoutloud channel on YouTube
2. You must comment on the giveaway video (@giveaway1-"your comment")
3. Rate the giveaway video (optional)
4. You must make an account on the Official italkoutloud Forum (italkoutloud.tk); it is best if you make your username for
italkoutloud.tk the same as your YouTube username to avoid any complications

Thank you for your participation. God bless.

*The giveaway may be extended for any reason upon admin decision
*Disqualifications are options if the winner does not respond within a week
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :
Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

https://italkoutloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Empty Re: Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1)

Post by score38 Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm

@giveaway1-"i am entering the contest for the give away"

score38

Number of posts : 1
Warnings :
Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1) Empty Re: Official italkoutloud Giveaway Rules (Part 1)

Post by italkoutloud Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 am

You have to comment on the video on YouTube not this post.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-29

https://italkoutloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down