italkoutloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you?

+2
chocolatechipcookie
italkoutloud
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which do you think is better iPhone 3G or iPod Touch 2nd Generation

I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap71%I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you?

Post by Kius91 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Cool, that looks sweet! I really want a Mac, but I think I have enough with Vista.
Kius91
Kius91
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 9
Warnings :
I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Empty Re: I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you?

Post by Fern244 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Macs are awesome. Garage band is sweet, i love messing around with it.
Fern244
Fern244
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 30
Warnings :
I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I have an iPod Touch 2nd Generation. How about you? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

https://www.youtube.com/fern244

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Yeah I'm planning on getting a Mac too.
But it's pretty pricey at the moment.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-01-29

https://italkoutloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kius91 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:35 pm

I'm saving for more gaming material right now. I have my Razor mouse, mouse pad and keyboard already, so I'm saving for a graphic card, processor and screen.

I should probably be able to run COD4 and CSS to the max.

Getting a bit off-topic there, sorry! Smile
Kius91
Kius91
Moderators
Moderators

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm

It's okay.
lol

What brand of a computer do you have.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kius91 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Can't say more than an old bunch of crap Smile
Kius91
Kius91
Moderators
Moderators

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm

oh okay
lol
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Fern244 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Hey i'll make a topic in off topic, a computer related post. So you could post like what kind of computer you have, graphics card ect.

Oh and i just got an Apple Keyboard. It is..... amazing,
Fern244
Fern244
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 30
Warnings :

https://www.youtube.com/fern244

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Sweet, and good idea.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum