italkoutloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One thing you may not know about me...

3 posters

Go down

One thing you may not know about me... Empty One thing you may not know about me...

Post by italkoutloud Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm

In this game you say, something about yourself that other people may not know.

I'll start it off,

One thing you may not know about me is that I broke my femur (or thigh bone) on Valentine's Day of 2007, and I have a platinum rod screwed to my femur...
Kind of graphic...
='(
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 120
Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :
One thing you may not know about me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One thing you may not know about me... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

https://italkoutloud.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

One thing you may not know about me... Empty Re: One thing you may not know about me...

Post by OtK iT Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:52 pm

The one thing you may not know about me is that I broke my femur(Thigh Bone) on The 4th of July and got two iron rods in my leg but then they were removed like 3 weeks ago.Kinda like italkoutloud.Well I broke my leg at his house! Razz
OtK iT
OtK iT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Quote : Imaeat yo face...
Warnings :
One thing you may not know about me... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One thing you may not know about me... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

One thing you may not know about me... Empty Re: One thing you may not know about me...

Post by italkoutloud Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:09 pm

One thing you may not know about me is that I wear glasses.
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Quote : A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris17 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

I know you wear glases because iin your ipod touch 2g review you are at the start of it

LOL
Haris17
Haris17

Number of posts : 7
Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by italkoutloud Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:04 am

lol
italkoutloud
italkoutloud
Admin
Admin

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum